HomeViral CentralCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everything is going well. If anybody has anything they'd like put up in the announcements, let Master-Raiden know.

Share | 

Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oleg123

PostSubject: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

I propose that we invite Deroman, the member of L.E.D. clan, to AOW game on the Rocky Hollow map.
Here
http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,3030,0,60
he expressed his wish to play it as Undead (the strongest player on the map)
against three other players united. It could be us, the members of Shaikan clan.

Last edited by Oleg123 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Oleg123

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Dark Elves - Fourth Day

Capturing the Frostlings city, the Undead lost forces comparable to whole our army, yet they do not even seem to care. They power must be great indeed. In the south, our scouts desperately are looking for new allies, and find only despised good-doers holed up behind falsely protective walls. They seem to be in denial about the Undead agression...
ts

@deroman : my restart triubles seem to be worked out... But the procedure I described as strangely as it sounds was the one temporary solution...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 5 in Rocky Hollow

We continue to strip Humans from their possessions and tighten the slipknot around their neck. They belong to us, with a fight or without that is their decision to be made. Many Orcs are enslaved to our service and they roam towards the Human capitol. The Cavalry Knight is starting to get unrest and regretful for his choise.. it seems we have to kill him soon. Reinforcements arrive at Asharak, Dark Elf Leader stands on his horse and watches us slaying Frostlings in a distance. Reaper is reassigned to go and call this Dark Elf to lands of the Dead.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

Oslon, day 6

The forces in my capital await the Undead slaves. I refuse to fail. By precaution, I sent my family to my cousin's kingdom. If ever my soldiers fail me, at least, I know that they will be safe. I promise to destroy that foul creature with with my bare hands !

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Frostlings - The Sixth Day

The Dark Elven city of Amnres is ours. Still, there is no sign of potential allies against such a terrible threat... if the Undead are victorious, this land will become colder than the most refreshing blizzard we could hope for.

~ Eclo Frostbite

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Dark Elves - Sixth Day

Well, well, well... The Undead King seems to care after all... Rumors of creature of shivering breath and light-absorbing trail reached us...
So you can't break us without heavy cannons, can you?

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 6 in Rocky Hollow

We learn alot about Humans tonight. We suspect that their king has rode to the east and hides for his life, leaving his harlot daughter and rest of his people to burn. And burn they shall, until there is no more flest to fail them! And the humans will be humans no longer, but immortal beings under a new, more caring King. In North, weakminded Orc King is being pressed into smaller and smaller area with his barbaric armies. We need only to slay the King, rest will serve under our supreme will well.

Turn Sent.

Leaving for Norway with friends in 23th day, will return in 1st or 2nd... in case we are not persuated to stay by the fellow Svart Metall brothers of Norge. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Oslon, day 7

A scout met with the Dark Elves. I am grateful that their leader offered me peace. I asked him for help against the thrice cursed necromancer. I hope he accepts.

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Frostling's - The Seventh Day

Wandoz, Leader of the Frostlings

I see the Undead drawing nearer... I have no troops to spare to try to find allies, I must defend my lands.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

Dark Elves - Eighth Day

Dire times call for dire actions. We striked undead garrison of the Frostling town as a mighty wave. We lost a hero and half of troops, yet it was better than we were afraid it is going to end. Our leader survived and our resistance can go on.
Before that, we put to eternal rest the undead scout scavanging in our South. A duel with archer under the ground did not go so well - it survived our scout with only one HPt. What a pity, it will be whole again tomorrow....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked to see this 19 HPts giant lizard skeleton with redundant spikes going down... I would not attack if not hte idea of a reaper coming in, joining the garrison and finishing us offf...
Also there was a rare sight - my priest successfully turned a minor undead. It took me few minutes to get it what this little yellow ankh stood for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 7 in Rocky Hollow

The Dark Elves claimed victory over Arsharak, but their victory did not come cheap. Now, standing at shaking and bleeding feet, they are most perfect target for our wrath. New armies are assembled to forfill the duty of Dark Elven fall. In southwest Humans claim a defensive victory by crushing down our Bone Horror and so their great city of Landsbury wins some time to live on.. Yet in southern parts a Human hero is struct down by our cavalry, we are most pleased that the hero chose to take the life of the treacherous cavalry instead of orcish rider. We scout and reveal Frostlings.. and most surprisingly their leader. What bold rivalries are we facing to use their leaders to fight in front lines.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Oslon, day 8

Not much today.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Frostlings - The Eighth Day

An undead hell hound was destroyed. Soon we will have the resources required to stand and fight against the undead.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 am

Dark Elves - Nineth Day
ts

I am sorry guys, I made my turn and apparently forgot to send it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 7 in Rocky Hollow

The East stands while West falls. Siege of Lansbury, final original citadel of Humans has taken too much of our time already. We must destroy it quickly and ride west before enemy gathers and unites. Orcs on the other hand, seem to be in deeper trouble than they can imagine. Soon great plague will be sent to sweep through the lands and claim the living to the dead.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Oslon, day 9

My forces captured an elven town and spotted some nearby Undead that can be dealt with. They also scored a small victory against isolated forces that were joining the besiegers of Lansbury. Though they almost all perished, it was prefereable to see the beasts die than to just be massacred inside the city. One of my scouts also took hold of an Undead power node. This will be of great help to me.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:53 am

Frostlings - The Ninth Day

Waldoz, Leader of the Frostlings

The cold wastes of the Frostlings are no place for the Undead. Bones become brittle, and snap like twigs. Troops are in good spirits in light of recent events.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Dark Elves - Nineth Day
Little gears turn slowly. Tic-tac-toe... Tic-tac-toe... Ding..?....
ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 8 in Rocky Hollow

The Human leader has exposed us his location by conquering an Elven town. We are very surprised and pleased to see that he did not flee to southeast to unite with Dark Elves, but solo alone into lands where there is no escape. We have him surrounded, and like Lansbury, his clock runs late. The rule and life of Humans is ours! ...And the Dead keep it.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Oslon, morning of the 10th day of the Undead invasion

Elven spies and scouts told me that all the Undead forces in the vinicity regrouped in a halfling village they terrorize. I feel that I can take them on personally. Yes, I need to destroy them before they massacre every halfling and come for the unprepared elves.

Oslon, evening of the 10th day of the Undead invasion

I have succeded. I destroyed them and liberated the village. Though, I am very wounded. I knew I would prove victorious, but should the defenders had been but a little more, I wouldn't had even dared. Still, even wounded, I am capable of commanding and leading. These wounds shall soon be cured, and I can continue my quest for revenge and freedom. A messenger escaped from Lansbury told me that the city would fall unless some incredible feat of luck made the defenders destroy the Undead siege engines. It pains me to hear this, but I knew that it would come sooner or later. The city was entirely surrounded by Undead soldiers. I will try to remove them from my city one day and reestablish it has my throne.
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Frostlings - The Tenth Day

The undead have sent an entire attack force in our direction. It is only a matter of time until we make direct contact with them. I can only hope we will be strong enough to survive.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Dark Elves - Day 11
Here comes the reaper... But we are going to surprise the Undead somewhere else, sooner, than they imagine...
ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 9 in Rocky Hollow

We expected to see death of Human King tonight, as we unleashed plague and famine over the lands where the foolishly-bold king ventured against our forces. But it seems he avoided death this time. Raagh, this failure will be compensated elsewhere! Others will suffer for his sake through my provoked wrath! Landsbury is ours.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Oslon, day 11

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain

But why did my cleric heal my archer instead of destroying the ram ? Stupid algorithms beat me.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Frostlings - The Eleventh Day

More Undead appear upon the horizon, we make ready to brace ourselves against them.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am

Dark Elves - Day 12
tssss.... tsssss.... ts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   

Back to top Go down

Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Viral Games :: Age of Wonders-
Jump to: