HomeViral CentralCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everything is going well. If anybody has anything they'd like put up in the announcements, let Master-Raiden know.

Share | 

Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oleg123

PostSubject: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

I propose that we invite Deroman, the member of L.E.D. clan, to AOW game on the Rocky Hollow map.
Here
http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,3030,0,60
he expressed his wish to play it as Undead (the strongest player on the map)
against three other players united. It could be us, the members of Shaikan clan.

Last edited by Oleg123 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 10 in Rocky Hollow

We teach a thing or two about fear to Humans tonight. Many of those who fell to death learned much about fear before their ends, ends that were numerous tonight. It is fair to say we have had our revenge, ohhh how much more pain and suffering will the Human king permit for his account before surrendering his life and reign to the Kingdom of Dead? We approach Asharak. We dominate great Orc called Azktor with our superior philosophies. From tonight foward, he shall be known as Azktor the Unholy, Champion of King Crimstone.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Oslon, day 12

The necromancer has such a flawed logic. Me, causing pain and suffering ? It is clear that he projects on me what he refuses to see of himself. Such madness. He is death. He is pain. He is suffering. Would it not be of him, nothing of this would have happened. Every soldier is glad to give his life to defend their homes against such despicable creatures. His need for control is infinite. Not only does he want the land, but, most of all, he wants the mind and bodies of all creatures. Even in death he wants them. There is no escape from his megalomania. We will ALL do EVERYTHING we can to destroy him. Our lifes are already forfeit. We battle with the courage of those that are left for dead. Thus, we do not fear them. The necomancer does not remember what it is to FEEL. All he knows is anger. Unlife is no boon. It is a curse.

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Frostlings - The Twelfth Day

The noose draws tighter. Independents stop us from sending scouts one way, Undead stop us from sending scouts other ways... We can only guess at what sort of difficulties any potential allies may currently face.

LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 11 in Rocky Hollow

Yes, Human king is right. There are many thing I along, such as to feel the smell and taste of fresh apples or dew of endless grass meadows or the feeling to hold my daughter in my hands and love her. But what good is it all for? I and every human lives a lifetime only as short as blink of an eye. Everything that there is reason to live for is eventually lost, only mourn and alonging will stay. Why allow the people to born in such painful world where eventually everything that is dear to them shatters to their hands? No, there is alternative. Immortality, eternal being. And if we can't enjoy the pleasing sides of life, let it all burn and rot into wastes before us, so that no one who stands immortal in the perfect world has to ever memorize feeling - only prize we pay for so much more.. and as ruler, what good is there to have slaves and ultimate power, if there is only so little time to enjoy of it? Immortal life with unbendable slaves, this is everything the mortal rulers have always wanted. But the envy of mortal kings will not exist for long, as they fall under the shadow.. of my paradise!
In the southeast, Asharak is ours. We advance in west, tighten the slipknot around Orcs neck in northwest and prepare for invasion in northeast. All shall bow us, for now it seems that the Frostlings as the last.

Oleg has some internet problems and he won't post therefore in the forums

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Asharak
Cause: AI incapacity to priorize key targets.
Allied commander's response:

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 am

Frostlings - The Thirteenth Day

In our city we stay, for there is little we can do this day.

Issues executing my turn, should be fine now.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 am

Dark Elves - Day 14
We explored a dungeon, for two artefacts, one of which is minor and the other so evil that I would prefer to destroy it, if I could.
Undead captured one of our towns, and tomorrow the second will fall. I feel so cornered...
ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 12 in Rocky Hollow

Tonight we are unbelieveable unlucky at the gates of Arudeu. 2 heroes, 2 archers, one swordsman, one fire spirit and one doom priest against Orc King and Warlock. Warlock is taken down without any loss of life, but the Orcish king destroys all our attacking force in melee combat and dodges the arrows with his low defence skills! Surviving with 2 health, we are furious about this defeat. Now we are well able to see how the Human King promised surprised us. With such a grim and unlucky day, we decide not to commit in any other unlucky disasters, but focus more on blinding our enemies. It seems, Frostlings may not be the last to fall after all.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 am

Oslon, day 13

It is good to set foot in Lansbury again. My people are exstatic that I liberated them. Though they know these are hard times, and that nothing stays as it is for long, they go on with their lives with all the hope they can muster. It is my duty to protect them. I succeded this time, but I do not know if I could do it again.

-------------------------------------------------
Wow, only Deroman knows what turn it actually is. Not that it really matters, but it's funny.

Quote :
Now we are well able to see how the Human King promised surprised us.

What did you want to say exactly ? Promised surprised ?

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Frostlings - The Fourteenth Day

The Undead are making their move against us. We Frostlings are not stupid creatures... The Undead may take whatever they wish from us, but they will not be pleased to find what we have in store for them. We take the opportunity to explore the ruins of a nearby castle and find magical items within.

Hey, I had the correct date. And I still do.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Dark Elves - Day 14 (for real)
Undead are everywhere. We killed their scout and flee.
ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:22 am

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 13 in Rocky Hollow

Humans suffer great defeats tonight. Yet still, to us they seem the strongest of the 4. Orcs will fall on the night to come, Frostlings are retreating and Dark Elves are hidden to the vast wilderness of their snowy lands. It seems that no one can resist the supreme ruler, King Crimson, conqueror of life... and death.

Turn Sent.

Quote :
Now we are well able to see how the Human King promised surprised us.
Now we are well able to see what was the surprise Human King promised to us.
I must have been really tired when I wrote that. Twisted Evil

And yes, it was 13th turn now, not 14th Daemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

Impossible! I just played my Fourteenth Day, and your turn is after mine, thus you must also be on your Fourteenth Day. Looking back throughout the posts, I believe you've actually been one day behind us the entire time. I'm quite sure I have a post for every day in chronological order, so unless your turn is actually being sent back in time, meaning you're posting into the future from where you are... I believe that should've been your Fourteenth Day. Very Happy

Alright, you haven't been behind us the ENTIRE time... just ever since your second Seventh Day on page 3. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Oslon, day 14

The Lansbury countryside is mine again.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 am

Frostlings - The Fifteenth Day

~ Diary of Waldoz, Leader of the Frostlings ~

Undead close all around. They unexpectedly captured our hometown, Lidjic, only because a spider appeared out of nowhere alongside the rest of his group. I commend the Undead commander for his brilliant tactics...

LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 15 in Rocky Hollow (fine, I give up, day 15 it is)

Frostlings give us a nasty surprise, but their forces are awfully divided. There is no way we are going to let their forces to merge and soon they don't have any place to run! Humans retake what used to be theirs. We admire their unbendable will and their primitive and desperate need to survive. After all.. only after almost certain extinction did they find great strenght to claim even more lands than they used to own when they set their swords against me. But every life has it end, especially before the King Crimstone. Head of the Orc King proves this right.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Oslon, day 15

Ouf. I need to take a break.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Frostlings - The Sixteenth Day

Undead have surrounded us everywhere, but we are not without our tricks. Though, we have not much left, we are certainly have contacts - rangers - across the land. We hear word of the death of the Orcish Horde...

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Dark Elves - Day 16
Our home town felt to the Undead... They are approaching from all the directions... Death itself breathes at back of our necks...
Meanwhile, somewhere else our refugee ram captured a mine from the Undead Smile

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 16 in Rocky Hollow

Humans give us some trouble and the hell hounds in their region prove to be most useless against Halfling rebellion.. But luckily some good news at east. The Frostlings are retreating towards south, while Dark Elves are retreating towards North, both abandoning everything behind them. We strike swiftly against loose riders in the woods with our Demon and continue exterminating the fleeing population and civilians the Kings have left behind them. If all goes well, we will be seeing one huge encirclement with both Dark Elf and Frostling Kings falling fighting side by side. Now wouldn't that be honourable way to go? We will grant these Kings chance to this, if they do not delay too long.

Turn Sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:17 am

Oslon, day 16

Hum... dire news comes from the East. Though, I trust that my ally will somehow survive.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Frostlings - The Seventeenth Day

Most everything has been taken from us. We control the once Highmen - now Undead - city of Illuman, and through the wondrous exploits of Waldoz and Eclo, we have captured Gildesh, if only for a short time.

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Dark Elves - Day 17
Now my King features very decent stats. It would be nice if he had an army or a town, too.
Well, we discussed posibility that all the living will no longer be such by turn #10, and we are still breathing. It is encouraging.
(Is it?)

ts

And how can I write a log without kicking the AI one more time - I honestly believe that non-shooting hero should be given an opportunity to attack a flying unit if he can cast Entangle spell. Had it never crossed the developers mind?!! Arrrghhh....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deroman
LED General (Envoy)

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm

King Crimstone of Undead, Day 17 in Rocky Hollow

Situations turn out to be most interesting. Landsbury, once conuqered and once retaken, the heart and symbol of free Human kingdom is within striking distance. We will lay siege on it's walls once again on following night. We threat their last possessions in North of Landsbury aswell, but their Elven colony is still doing well and strong against our attempts to end it. That will change very soon though. Dark Elven leader is running through the woods within terror. We are right on his tail with great armies, ready to give the killing blow! Frostling leader and hero are aswell traced and within killing blow distance. Our forces might not be enough in that region nonetheless... and we promised them, aswell as we did to Dark Elves, different kind of death.

Turn Sent.

We had some mix up about the turns with Oleg, he sent me my previous turn in first place. When he resend the right turn, it generated a restart for me and Oleg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oleg123

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 pm

That's right. I might also opened some of my turns to make sure what is going on. And I might not, I do not remember. I am 100% positive and be sure of that, that I re-played nothing and did not peep into other's positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.   

Back to top Go down

Rocky Hollow PBEM Game - Stoneskin, Master-Raiden, Oleg123 vs. Deroman of L.E.D.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Viral Games :: Age of Wonders-
Jump to: