HomeViral CentralCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everything is going well. If anybody has anything they'd like put up in the announcements, let Master-Raiden know.

Share | 

Roll Call!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Roll Call!   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any Skaikan here, respond to this. (That means people who are part of the clan...)

I figure we need to do something. I haven't created this clan, and gotten you guys to join for nothing. Anybody have any ideas right off the top of their head? I might have a few, but I'm not sure yet, I wanna hear from 'yall. (lol, yeah right... 'yall... I'm not american.)

AuthorMessage
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Day 15

I have killed a highmen army with my two heroes. I will make a move on the surface next turn; my big beetle will be joining my heroes.

If anybody needs some gold, just ask.

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Oleg123

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Nice done with the Highmen. There is much stronger group of them right above my main group. I am ready for them, but it will be tricky if I get to handle both them and the Halflings in the same time.

Situation around the Dwarves' capitol may become even trickier. They produce a Boarrider each day and then enchant one or two, too... One wrong movement there and we are in deep mud...

I can use some 60 gold just to spam more lvl1 or 250 to upgrade my UG 3hex to produce riders there lately...

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Dark Elves ~ The Fifteenth Day

~ Monwe, leader of the Dark Elves ~
More storm priests are on their way, but we haven't the time to wait for them. The Halflings have nowhere to run... and we are following. With only a lance and two units, they are surely doomed against what I have amassed which is only two units shy of three full lances. They will not survive... not even with their mighty hero to protect them.

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 am

Undead, Day 15:

Okaben has been fortified, and only one more day until Dorimar is migrated. I might be blocking the Southern surface/caverns tunnel, sorry. Good job trapping the Halflings in the caves, guys.

TS

I will be traveling from later today (the 9th) until the 15th. My turns most likely won't be played until the 16th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 am

Day 16

Time to crash Deleguth's party (lol) ! Let's regroup ! Your surviving troops can position themselves on the hill, Oleg. Close call, eh ? =p

I'm trying to surround the enemy forces in the caverns. They can still try to leave by fleeing east though. A strong but slow force of elves menace us from the surface.

I'll be taking the elf town on the western surface next turn.

50 gp sent to Froster.

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showprofile.php?author=Ston
Oleg123

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 am

I still worry... The formidable Highmen's force on the surface is no longer seen, and enemies in the caves are surraunded, and Elves are a nuicance, but a managable one. However, the situation in the Dwarves' realm... If we do not make it there, we are doomed.

ts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Dark Elves - The Sixteenth Day

~ Monwe, Leader of the Dark Elves ~
The Halfling force is no more. Dwarves are nearby migrating a Dark Elven village... them and all who are attempting to live there will be destroyed. A force of Dwarven troops are said to be further along in the tunnels to the East...

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Undead, Day 16:

Moved my party of seven beside the Goblins and Orcs' parties on the surface. Continued to move units from the caverns.

TS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Day 17

I kicked the halflings out of a town. I'm taking care of all of them. Their ballistas will be no match for my men, for I have an unbeatable plan. You guys take care of the rest.

Froster, you will have the honor of taking Deleguth's metropolis.

ts
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Dark Elves ~ The Seventeenth Day

~ Phelos, Blood-bound guardian of Monwe ~
The small village of Dark Elves, Monpin, has been liberated. Their Dwarven oppressors are no more. With no more threats in the caverns Monwe plans to enter the surface world into the light. A messenger had been sent out to the Goblin leader asking if he had any suggestions, but I fear he may have been killed and quite possibly eaten on the way by one of the many creatures who live in these caverns.

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Undead, Day 17:

We lost. 14 of us versus 11 of them.

TS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneskin

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Day 18

Do not despair, friends ! The enemy might have won this battle, but we are winning the war ! Deleguth might have had less soldiers, but he personally led them, enchanting many of them with Stoneskin each day. He is now stuck in his fortress with barely an army. He knows he is lost if his friends do not come to his rescue.

We control all that is hidden from the sun, and some of what is under it !

I enchanted Oleg's heroes with Stoneskin. That will surely make a difference !

My big beetle in the east having a few turns to spare before another siege, I made it dig for a crypt.

Master-Raiden's messenger has found me, though he seemed surprised to see me alive (I wonder why...). I sent him back with the following message: "I suggest you look at the western surface. I found two enemy villages having but a token force defending them. You could use them as your surface camp."

Froster, remember that you may go across allied units standing at a cave entrance if you click further along their path.

I started the process to get karaghs. It will take 10 turns, but no enemy shall survive !

I'm having a lot of fun guys =)

ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   

Back to top Go down

Roll Call!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Viral Games :: Age of Wonders-
Jump to: