HomeViral CentralCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everything is going well. If anybody has anything they'd like put up in the announcements, let Master-Raiden know.

Share | 

I like what I see!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazySly

PostSubject: I like what I see!   Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Hey Viral Shaikan,

I would like to say that I am really impressed at what you have going on here. I was happy to see that you have had a few games going on too Smile

I am debating whether I should become a member or should I do something else. It would be fun to be part of the Clan directly and join in your games, but I can't help but feel I might be able to help in a different way. What I speak of is founding another clan that would be as active as this and thus we could have competitive games and all that. In the name of promoting clans, having fun and perhaps spilling the activity over onto the Age of Wonders Heaven 'Tower of Evermore' Clan Forum.

We'll see how the latter idea pans out. Probably won't last too long in my mind, but the former would be most manageable and enjoyable. Should I register as a guest/observer for the moment or...?

Cheers,

CSH
Back to top Go down
Orgler

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Your username character allowance isn't long enough for 'Hammerhands' so I used my first name there.

This is a really interesting site, all back and brilliant red... my mom might think I'm visiting a pron site!

But as a question... what is the purpose of these 'clans'?
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Hey, I'm Master-Raiden. But you'll probably know me as DaemonVirus from the Age of Wonders Heaven Forum.

I honestly don't know if or how I can change how many characters the username character allowance has. Sorry.

Yeah, I figured the colors would be nice and other people seem to like it too, so I'm happy you like it as well. Lol, no definitely no pron of any sort on this site. Nothing to hide from anybody else.

The purpose of these "clans"? I'm sure there used to be many more clans and alliances and whatnot throughout the Age of Wonders site, but now we are just one of... I think two operating clans. Basically, clans/alliances/guilds make alliances and wage "wars" with one another. As there isn't the MOST action with clans and whatnot there isn't as much to do currently, but still. We're pretty much a small group of Age of Wonders friends who play games here and on the Heaven Forum. Also, if anybody ever wants/needs another player for a game either here or on the other site, this is a good place to let friends know. And if that isn't good enough, we could even enter tournaments and things together or just play some plain casual games. Whatever works. I can't speak for everybody directly, but I'm pretty sure all of us would gladly accept you into our clan if you were interested enough to join us.

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

I was thinking about joining. But.... I dunno.

Anyway... is Heaven games down or something? I can't get in at all. There's another guy from AoMH who can't get in either.
Back to top Go down
Master-Raiden
Overlord Warlock

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 am

Well that's too bad. The offer still stands if you change your mind. Whether or not you're a part of our clan, I do hope you will consider myself and the rest of us as friends. If ever you need another player for a game of any sort, whether it be against other humans or against computers, or just wanna talk strategy don't hesitate to send me or one of the others an email. I hope you stick around the Age of Wonders site for a long time to come and I wish you luck with any races who choose to follow your leadership.

As for whether or not the site is down... yeah, it seems like it. I can't even get onto the main page, not to mention the forum. It'll probably be up in a couple days if not by tomorrow at some point.

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 am

I've been in HG for over a year now, and as soon as I realized that there was an AoWH I went there.
I started out in AoMH, but I've been playing Age of Wonders far longer. I'm not planning on leaving. It's just a very slow forum so I don't post much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like what I see!   

Back to top Go down

I like what I see!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Viral Nexus :: Guest Comments-
Jump to: